Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You Wish You Were This Dignified and Sophisticated

Greetings loyal blog minions, and innocent people who will become my blog minions soon enough because of my mystical writing powers.

Today, I made pizza. After two hours of hard work, the entire thing was devoured in fifteen minutes. I mean, it was a delicious fifteen minutes, but really, can we just slow down and appreciate how long it took me to make it for a second?

I also went to the orthodontists but that brings back bad flashbacks and I don't want to think about it that much. If you or a loved one is brought to an orthodontists, RUN. RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK OR SUFFER THE AGONY OF A LIFETIME'S WORTH OF KANKER SORES AND TOOTH PAIN SHOVED INTO A TWO YEARS OF MISERY.

Other than those two things, I spent the rest of the day doing very important productive things and definitely did NOT watch a ton of Teen Wolf because I definitely do NOT watch a show with a name like Teen Wolf because I am much, much, to dignified and sophisticated for that.

And I absolutely did NOT spend the time I wasn't watching Teen Wolf on Tumblr because I had much more important things to do instead like... cure cancer. Which I am working on in my free time. Because I am just that dignified and sophisticated.

Yup, that's me, Miss Dignified and Sophisticated.

Yup.

Totally.

I am also in the running for a Nobel Peace Prize, but you know, no biggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment