Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sharpie Shoes

First off, short story Friday will be moved to Thursday this week because Friday has been canceled.

In other news, I went back to school shopping for school supplies today. I hate everything that has to do with going back to school, except for shopping for school supplies. I mean, you get to pick a color theme for all your items and pick out a backpack and I just- it's so fun!

I know, I know I'm weird.

I also have a habit of covering every school supply I own with sharpie decorations, which is also super fun because sharpieeeeeeeee!

I convinced my mom to buy me a pair of completely white converse and I literally spent a week deciding what decorations to draw on them (fyi: use fabric markers for clothing). They turned out like this:


I just really like drawing on things, okay? I drew on a pair of blue ones too:
After the blue ones basically got destroyed I got a new pair of red converse and I'm still plotting what to draw on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment