Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thirteen Reasons to Stay Up Until One in the Morning

I found another book to add to my top ten list (which would technically make it top eleven but that's not really relevant): Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

I started reading it last night at around ten, just to read a little before I went to bed. Two seconds later it was one am and the book was finished.

And then of course I couldn't fall asleep because I was reflecting on the complexities of life and human existence. 

It's the kind of book that makes you think about those sorts of things.

This of course, left me exhausted today. Luckily it's the weekend so I was able to sleep until what most people refer to as the afternoon and I affectionately refer to as 'the REAL morning'.

Anyway, you should read it, because even though it tortures you emotionally it's actually a pretty good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment