Thursday, September 5, 2013

No School, Chipotle, and Chocolate

No school today!

I didn't know there was going to be no school until late yesterday when someone told me about it the clouds parted and light streamed down from above and the soft singing of angels could be heard in the distance. 

Needless to say, unexpected days off from school are the best.

Of course I still have to go back to school tomorrow, but if I ignore that fact, absolutely nothing can go wrong today because I don't have to go to school on a weekday.

I've been plotting for a while to have a mysterious 'gas leakage' happen that closes the school for a few days, but I haven't quite worked out the details yet.

Anyway, I went over to a friend's house and we had Chipotle for dinner.

Chipotle, along with unexpected days off from school, also causes the clouds to part and light to stream down from above and the soft singing of angels to be heard in the distance.

Actually that whole sequence of events is sort of a regular occurrence that always seems to happen when I'm eating chocolate.

Mmmmm... Chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment