Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cupcake Day

Thursday is cupcake day.

Every Thursday my school sells a batch of around fifty cupcakes, a dollar apiece.

I'm not sure where they come from, or why they're only sold on Thursdays, or what their greater purpose is in this vast and incomprehensible world we live in. One thing, however, is certain.

They are delicious.

I don't even like cupcakes but for some reason I've become addicted to the Thursday Cupcakes. Especially because of this one time when they were lemon-meringue flavored. Cupcake Maker, if you are reading this, PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER BATCH OF THE LEMON MERINGUE CUPCAKES.

Of course, the cupcakes could all be an elaborate scheme created by the school to gradually brain wash it's students, one cupcake at a time, but since we're all ready being brainwashed in our classes, I don't think cupcake tactics would be necessary.

Also, for something being used as a tool to brainwash the student populace, they are in awfully short supply.

Anyway, even if the cupcakes are slowly taking over my mind, they are definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment