Sunday, September 29, 2013

Libraries

As a professional nerd, I love libraries.

I mean, the whole system is ingenious! You can get free books whenever you want to as long as you return it after you're done. Like, how awesome is that?

I have a whole route planned out when I go there so that I can check all my favorite authors, new books, and the manga section.

Of course, at this point I've sort of read most of the good books (in the teen section at least) and really all that's left is 'teen paranormal romance' which I have tried, and let me tell you that if you thought Twilight was bad, it's got nothing on this stuff.

The trouble with the really good books is that they're drowned out by the Hunger Games and Twilight wannabes, making them harder to find than the Yeti. And let me tell you, there have been way more sighting of the Yeti than a good book in the 'teen paranormal romance' section.

No comments:

Post a Comment