Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Perks of Getting Enough Sleep

Tech week starts tomorrow!!!! *internal screaming*

In other news, I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky a couple days ago.

I actually really liked it but then...

then end...

was...

challenging.

But no spoilers! You have to read it yourself. Or watch the movie maybe, but it's so much better to read the book first and then watch the movie because the book is almost always better than the movie and also a book is basically a movie you get to direct in your head so if you watch the movie first it's all ready directed for you.

I hope that made sense.

Probably not.

I really need to get more sleep but whenever I try to go to bed early my brain says, "Just read a bit of you're book first."

And then it'll get later and I'll decide to go to bed but my brain will say, "Now would be a great time to catch up on all the latest videos from your youtube subscribtions!"

And by then it's starting to get really late so my brain says, "Might as well just go on Tumblr for a bit then."

And next thing I know my alarm clock is going off and I'm back in full-on Dementor mode again.

It's a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment