Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Free Time

Closing night of the show was Saturday, and now that it's over I have no idea what to do with my life. I  actually went home today right after school ended and -get this- it was still light out! I forgot what it was like to not to go home after a late practice when it's pitch black outside.

What am I going to do with all this extra time? What did I do before the musical? Read? Watch TV? Curl up in a corner and cry about my life?

I might even be able to go to bed at a reasonable hour! Like... uh... I don't even know what a reasonable hour to go to bed is anymore. Drama has consumed all parts of my brain that stored the 'what do with free time' portion of information.

In other news, I embraced my inner nerd this weekend and watched the 50th anniversary Doctor Who special.

It was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment