Tuesday, October 22, 2013

JOHAAAAAANAAAAAA

It's gotten to that point in rehearsing for the musical where I can barely think over all the songs swirling around in my head.

I'll be having an innocent thought about how much I like pizza when all of a sudden a song lyric will pop up in my head.

I'll think, "Gee, pizza sure is delicio- SWEENEY PONDERED AND SWEENEY PLANNED! LIKE A PERFECT MACHINE HE PLANNED!"

It's sort of annoying when I'm trying to concentrate on homework and all I can think is "There you'll sample, Mrs. Lovett's meat pies! Savory and sweet pies! As you'll see!"

I'm pretty sure the next time a teacher calls on me in class I'm going to start singing 'Johanna' instead of saying the answer.

"Nina, can you answer question number five?"

"I'LL STEEEEEEEAAAL YOOOOOOOU JOHAAAAAANAAAAA!"

"Nina, are you okay?"

"I'LL STEEEEEEEAAAAL YOOOOOU!"

"Nina, stop standing on the desk."

"DO THEY THINK THAT WALLS CAN HIIIIIIIDE YOOOOOU!"

"Oh God, now she's dancing. Someone call security."

No comments:

Post a Comment