Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blanket Burritos

So I haven't been able to post as much recently because I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY.

I hate being busy. I go insane without a leisurely hour or so every day to slump in front of a computer or read a book or just do something that isn't REQUIRED.

I mean, it's a lot more relaxing reading a book I picked out than reading something for English that is do tomorrow and I have to fill out some chart or whatever while I'm reading it. 

Also if I'm away from the internet for too long I start getting withdrawal symptoms. Let's just say it's not pretty. And it involves a lot of sobbing. And rolling myself up in a blanket burrito. And muttering quietly about memes.

Basically I look like I should be in an insane asylum.

Well, more than usual anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment