Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Exaaaaaaaams

The problem with winter break, is that is the deceptive calm before the storm.

The storm being exams.

And the rain of that storm being an endless stream of review packets.

And the lightning being those extra tests teachers like to cram in before the actual exams.

And the thunder being me banging my head against a wall.

Repeatedly.

That being said, because I've decided I haven't been neglecting posting on this blog enough, I will not be posting anything during next week's exams. This is because my head will be so crammed with information I've had to memorize that I will literally be unable to function.

In fact, I will be a veritable exam-taking zombie, risen from the dead with the sole purpose of acing a series of standardized tests.


No comments:

Post a Comment